Myriam Borg Review | Portable Business As A Model

Myriam Borg Review

"Portable Business As A Model"


19 years ago I couldn't have imagined waking up and living the laptop lifestyle that I do today.


This morning, I woke up, went for a long walk along Silver Beach, Koh Samui... I picked up a smoothie along the way. When my phone rings, I answer it and then get on with what I'm doing, I work and play at the same time.


Leading a great lifestyle for me is as much sanity as it is a balance.

20 years ago I first realised that corporate life wasn't for me  I was working crazy hours in the city, commuting 2 hours each way every day, I had a mortgage and heavily pregnant with my second child. Still, I felt like I owed it to myself to at least give it a shot at freedom... so 9 months pregnant I started in business!


Don't get me wrong, I  felt the fear and DID IT ANYWAY! Now today... I run my portable
business from wherever I please. From the beach, my hotel room, the pool, or while I am out
exploring this new place with my family. That's the power of a freedom business in action!

Find out how you can duplicate my exact PROVEN business model today because every day
you lose is a day you will regret losing later! Download Create Australia Free Report. You can also visit our business sites below:
Create Consult Refund Consulting Business Stay connected — visit our social media pages:
Create Australia Facebook Stay inspired, watch more of our Create Australia Client’s Testimonial Video Reviews Plus, here’s another video that you might be interested in- The Refund Consulting Program Explained Video

Popular posts from this blog

Myriam Borg Success Review | Always Be Grateful.